- Easy to install : One step automated installer with migration from EasyEngine v3 support
- Fast deployment : Fast and automated WordPress, Nginx, PHP, MySQL & Redis installation
- Custom Nginx build : Nginx 1.22.1 - TLS v1.3 Cloudflare HTTP/2 HPACK & Brotli support
- Up-to-date : PHP 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 & 8.2 - MariaDB 10.6 & Redis 7.0
- Secured : Hardened WordPress security with strict Nginx location directives
- Powerful : Optimized Nginx configurations with multiple cache backends support
- SSL : Domain, Subdomain & Wildcard Let's Encrypt SSL certificates with DNS API support
- Modern : Strong ciphers_suite, modern TLS protocols and HSTS support (Grade A+ on ssllabs)
- Monitoring : Live Nginx vhost traffic with ngx_vts_module and server monitoring with Netdata
- User Friendly : WordOps dashboard with server status/monitoring and tools (demo)
- Release cycle : WordOps stable releases are published in June and December.
If you do not find the informations you were looking for in our documentation, you can still ask your question on our Community Forum. If you think you have found an issue directly related to WordOps, please open an issue on the Github repository
This documentation is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.